• contoh naskah drama cinderella

     Naskah drama  Cinderella
    Once upon a time, in far  away land there was a tiny kingdom, peaceful prosperous and rich in romance and tradition. Here in stately chateau there lived an happy young girl her mother was dead and her father married a widow with two daughters. Her stepmother didn’t like her  one little bit . her name was Cinderella. Cinderella is the name given both her step asisters . the stepmother and sister were conceited and bad tempered. They treated  Cinderella very badly . her stepmother made Cinderella do hardest works in the house.
              One day , cinderella’s father was talking with his second wife
    Dad                 : hi honey, I will go abroad now , so please take care of my daughter while I go !
    Stepmother          : no problem ,you’d better go now
    Grisella & xylie   : daddy I will miss you
    Cinderella            : I will miss you so much
    Dad                      : I will miss you to too dear, keep your healty ok ?
    Cinderella            : ok ,
    Gisella&all          : good bye dad
    Dad                      : bye !!
              Cinderella father go away
    Grisella               : hi girls what your name ?
    Cinderella           : I’m lili
    Grisella               : oh, can I give you a name? now I can call you Cinderella
    Xylie                   : yes I agree, it s worth for you girl
    Cinderella          : Cinderella ? up to you…
    Stepmother        : hmm.. Cinderella?
    Cinderella          :yes mom ..
    Stepmother        : from now you have abbey our Instruction , do you get it ?
    Cinderella          : yes of course mom, I can go with you to Shopping or….
    Stepmother : I think you don’t understand  . should you do is xylie tell her what should to do
    Xylie : the first you have to wake up at morning
              Second, having breakfast to grisella mom, and me
              Third ,you have to clean our house
    Cinderella : but mom , That was a Job for the Maid…
    Stepmother : yes , now you have to do it .dont be more question ,.
     Xylie :  enjoy it
    Grissella: don’t be lazy ok ?
     Xylie , grisella, and stepmother leave room
                                          After one day ,,
    Xylie           : Cinderellaaaa where are you ?
    Cinderella : yes xylie , what wrong with you ?
    Xylie           : wash all my dirty clothes !
    Grisella       :wash all of my clothes too !!
    Cinderella  : yes grissella of course xylie
              Cinderella washed all of the clothes after that she dry it.
    Grisella       : Cinderella come here!
    Cinderella  : yes grisella
    Cinderella took a walk to xylie and grisella who sit on back yard where Cinderella drying clothes.
    Xylie           : pick that fruit!
    Cinderella  : but I can’t
    Grisella       : hurry up Cinderella !
    Cinderella  : alright
              Cinderella walking to that tree . She tires to pick that fruit with stick . after several minute than Cinderella get that fruit for them but, when she will give that fruit in front of the big stone enough  cinderella hocked .
    Cinderella : im so sorry xylie
    Xylie           : oh my god ! CINDERELLAA!
    Cinderella  : one more time, I apologize to you ,
    Grisella       : what ? sorry ?? NEVER! (hit cinderella )
              Suddenly the stepmother went out because she listen something noisy .
    Stepmother         : hi girl what happened ?
    Grisella       : she made me hurt mom,
    Stepmother         : please apologize her, honey ?
    Grisella       : what ? mom ? what did you say ?
    Stepmother         : just forgive her honey cu’z she just ugly girl.
    Grisella       : hahahaha yes mom certainly!
    (cinderella alone in the yard ,she know  that her father will back and has be patient )
                                 Meanwhile in the kingdom
    King            : what should I do? I m confuse
    Guard                  : My Lord what wrong with you ?
    King            : I’m confused  about something
    Guard                  : what can I do for you ?
    King            : yes, please mail the invitation letter to singing contest
    Guard                  : yes, I understand your majesty
    After several month later , there was a bad news the father of cinderella passed away, he got an accident .
    Stepmother         :cinderellaaaa
    Cinderella  : yes mom ,
    Stepmother         : have you know about your father?
    Cinderella : what’s that ??
    Stepmother         : your father get accident and we couldn’t find him.
    Cinderellas : impossible (cinderella crying)
    Stepmother         : it impossible for you but not for me , in my mind it is such a gift
    Cinderella walking to the yard she set alone and cry  , in that moment someone comes from the kingdom
    Guard                  : excuse me girl, are you crying?
    Cinderella : oh no, what reason that you can come here ?
    Guard                  : oh ya, this is the invitation from the kingdom
    Cinderella  : thank you
    Guard                  : may I know who are you ?
    Cinderella  : im cinderella
    Guard                  :  see you at the contest cinderella  !
              Cinderella give the invitation to stepmother
    Cinderella  : this is an invitation from the Kingdom mom !
    Grisella       : invitation? aah let me open it !
    Xylie           : no ! I reading I reading !
    Stepmother         : hei hei hei ! please wait dear, oh ? the royal invites us to singing contest
    Xylie           : contest ?
    Stepmother         : the prince was looking for a woman to be his wife. And you know what ?
    Grisella       : a prince? Ooohhh we’ll go and dress up as pretty as gorgeous
    Xylie           : his wife? If I were the king’s daughter, the mother will surely delight.
    Cinderella  : but mom, may I follow ?
    Grisella       : oh oh oh it looks like the prince may be he didn’t want to look at you at the  contest
    Xylie           : cinderella the shabby girl hahahaha
    Cinderella  : well, here I was part of you also, shall I not go because only I….
    Stepmother         : no no no, you can join cinderella
    Cinderella : really? Ooh thanks mom, I promisei’ll ..
    Stepmother         : but you have to clean the entire house contents
    Cinderella : yes mom I will
    Xylie           : heh mom !!
    Grisella       : what did you said ?
    Stepmother         : no, I’m kidding dear
              A day in later arrived, second half sister cinderella started to dress up with joy. Cinderella very sad for she hasn’t allowed to by both her stepsister to the feast of the plance…
    Xylie                : what shabby girl? Don’t you have any dress !
    Grisella            : you want to the kingdom? With such clothes? Iywh~
    Stepmother       : here you stay in the house!
    Xylie and grisella : byeee~
    Cinderella  : (crying) I didn’t get to go to the please with dirty clothes like this, but I want to go (crying)
                           A few minute letter ..
    Witch         : cinderella stop crying …
    Cinderella  : who are you ?
    Witch         : I am a Witch, I know what happened to you…
    Cinderella  : Then, Will you help me?
    Witch      :Sure, but…. [Serious]…… Can you Give me that fruit?, I’m so hungry…
    Cinderella  : Oh….Ok….
              Then, Cinderella take the fruit from the tree and give the apple to the Witch.
    Witch             : Thanks Cinderella, then…..
    Cinderella      : Wow…. I’ll see the Magic?
                          The Witch take something from he’s Cloak, and then…..he show the Dress.
    Witch            : I’ll give you a Dress and Mask for the Singing Contest!!.
    Cinderella    :Aih?, There is no Magic?
    Witch           :Yes, cuz this is a Reality. But, in the midnight, Give me the Dress back, because the Laundry will Closed in 1 A.M.
    Cinderella    :  of course, I will thank you so much ! bye
    Witch           : okay, be careful dear bye !
    MeanWhile in the Palace.
              In the singing contest
    Prince                  : all the girl is’nt Interesting…..
    Guard                  :Don’t be sad, my Prince.
              Then, Stepmother, come to the Prince for introduce her Daughters.
    Stepmother         : Good Night my Prince, let me introduce my daughters.
    Prince                  : Ok. I don’t mind..
    Stepmother         : She is a Xylie, meanwhile she is a Humpty dumpty  but she is really Kind.
    Prince                  : Hello Xylie.
    Xylie                    : Hello Prince [Lebay]
    Stepmother         :Then, She is my Second Daughter, she is skinny , but she’s really good to be your wife.
    Prince                  :Oh, Is that so?, but, let’s begin the contest!
              And then, One Girl come to the palace, she is Cinderella with use a Mask and nice Dress. And Cinderella want to be a first Contestan because the midnight will be over.
    Cinderella     :Hello Royal Guard, can I be the first contestan?
    Guard            :How Greedy, but Ok, the Prince will like your performance.
    Cinderella     :Thanks.
              When contest begin , Cinderella the First.
    King          : Hi girl, how are you?
    Cinderella : very well
    King          : what kind of song that you want to singing ?
    Cinderella : pretty boy
              Cinderella singing, and prince look at cinderella he very love her voice ,
    Prince come to Cinderella.
    Prince         : Hey Girls, What’s your name?, and why you close your face?
    Cinderella  : I-I’m… not…to… [Gugup]
    Prince         : open it, I want see your face
    Cinderella  : sorry I can’t
                       Ting tong ting tong [The MidNight Bell]
    Cinderella : hah! Sorry I have to go prince!
    Prince        : hi wait girl !
                       Cinderella ran to the Home  and she drop her Sandal in the Kingdom Field.
    Prince : is it Sandal ? ok I will be looking for you !
              The prince will be looking for a woman who fit his feet with Sandal that he found .
    And one day they were up in the Cinderella’s house .
    Guard          : Can we check the girls in your house?
    Stepmother : Sure, my pretty girl , are you ready ?
    Xylie           : im ready ! excuse me, can I try ?
    Guard          : okay
    XYLIE Try it the Sandal. And…
    Xylie           : ah,it is  not suitable for me
    Grisella       : hahaha your feet are to big xylie , and now please let me to do it !
    Grisella try it the Sandal. And….
    Guard          : also not match?
    Grisella       : Aih?  I also don’t match
    Xylie           : hahaha your feet are  to small griss
    Prince         : Do you have a Daughter again?
    Stepmother : Just this my girl prince ,
    Guard         : ok we will be back to kingdom
    Cinderella : hei all, wait me!, can I try the Sandal?
    Prince        : Of course, then come here, by the way, you look so familiar…
    Cinderella  : my name is Cinderella
    Prince         : So, Try the Sandal!
    Grissella     : certainly it is not suitable !
    Xylie           : its useless
              Cinderella try the sandal, and….
    Cinderella            : see all it’s match for me
    Xylie                    : Aih? , its not possible !
    Grissella              : I don’t believe !
    Prince                  : it is suitable for you Cinderella.
    Cinderella         : my sisters , I was the one who was prince search and I have got a Sandal like that !
    Prince                    : can I see the another Sandal ?
    Cinderella : yes
              Cinderella show the another Sandal, and show the mask while she wear yesterday
    Prince                  : im very sure, you are the princess  , Why you left me before?
    Cinderella  : I’m sorry about the Contest, I Left you because I must go to the Laundry.
    Prince                  : “Laundry?... uh… umm… then, would you go to the kingdom with me?”

                       In the kingdom
    Prince                 : father,  I have a girl, I love her
    King                   : hah? Really ? but you never interest with the girls before….
    Prince                 : ya, I realize  that
    King                   : so?
    Prince                 : and I want to marry with her
    King                    : Finally you have someone who you love.
    Prince                  :Yes. Dad!
    King                    : ok I waiting you for introduce the girl
    Prince                  : thank you father
    After one day prince and guard visit to Cinderella’s house for introduce her to king. Tok tok tok tok…
    Xylie                   : open the door Cinderellla
    Cinderella           : yes xylie
    Cinderella           : (open the door), What’s reason that you can come here
    Guard                  : Cinderella?
    Cinderella           : Yes I’m
    Guard                  :  Please come with prince to kingdom.

    Cinderella           : prince? He’s here?
    Prince                  : Cinderella?
    Cinderella           : Yes, Prince what happened?
     Prince                 : I want to introduce you to my father
    Cinderella            : Are you sure ?
    Prince                  : Yes,
     Cinderella          : what for ?
     Prince                 : to be my wife
    Cindertella          : your wife ?
    Prince                  : yes, ,  will you marry me?
    Cinderella           : yes, course, I’m willing to prince
    Grisella ,xylie& stepmother see that prince propose cinderella ,they are not believe what was happened
    Xylie                : This was a Dream right? [Panic]
    grissella           : This is an illusion , yes, some illusion! [Panic]
    stepmother      : Oi, Back to the Reality!!. Your Eyes never lied!
    Then the stepmother Call Cinderella.
    Stepmother     :Cinderella?
    Cinderella       : yes mother
    Stepmother     :Be the nice Wife.
    Cinderella       :Oh Mom… [Terharu]
    Prince come…
    Prince            : Can I take your Daughter to be my wife?
    Stepmother    : yes of course prince, I’ll happy when my daughter happy too….
    Cinderella      : Oh Thanks Mom!.
    Prince take Cinderella to the Kingdom and then, In the kingdom
    king                : is it the girl ?
    prince             : yes father , she is  cinderella
    cinderella       : (Nunduk)
    prince             : I want ,merry with her tomorrow
    king                : yes dear, you merry with her and now we will invite all people
    prince             : thank you father
              In the midnight xylie,grisella and stepmother come to kingdom.
    xylie               : cinderella, please forgive us
    grisella           : we have done bad things to you
    stepmother     :you can judge us cinderella
    cinderella       : no ! I love you, you are my family mom, grisella, xylie !
    X , G , S      : thanks you so much dear, you are very kind, we are sorry, we hope you’re happy with prince
    Cinderella       : don’t worry, you are my best family. Thank you so much

    after one day cinderella merried with prince, her family come to kingdom to see cinderella merried.

    Stepmother                  : I’m happy for you honey,
    xylie and grisella         : we are happy for your wedding
    cinderella                     : thanks all J


    And finally the prince and cinderella lived happily ever after. But no Forever, Cinderella can be On the Rocks!. Not harmonist family, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment